Tuesday, February 15, 2011

POW #4: Restaurant Review

I love going out to eat. My vice is that my wife and I go out to eat all of the time. We are always looking for new places to try, and we use restaurant reviews to find out if we should try the restaurant or stay far away.

For this blog post, you are going to write a restaurant review. Use what we learned about writing a movie review, and the examples we looked at in class, to write a review for any restaurant you wish. I would encourage you to visit the restaurant so you can take notes and write an accurate review.

Here are the examples from Smashburger and Chipotle that we looked at in class. They should give you a model to write your own review. 

2nd Hour's Essential Elements 

6th Hour's Essential Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment