Ideas to consider:
- What were the popular movies, songs and TV shows?
- What was it like to be a teenager in 1950?
- How did teenagers talk?
- How did people dress?
- What were boarding schools like?
- Feel free to go above and beyond this.
Above and beyond:
- Information is appropriate, specific and used in a creative manner.
- Completed research is diverse and wide-ranging, covering multiple aspects of the topic.
- Research presented in an organized, creative, interested manner. All requirements are met and presentation suits the material and audience.
- Information presented from research is appropriate and adequate
- Completed research covers topic, but not in a thorough manner.
- Research presented in an organized fashion and all requirements for each group role are completed.
- Information presented from research is appropriate but needs significant revision.
- Completed research shows a small sample of the information available on the topic.
- Research presented fairly well, but does not complete all requirements for each group role.
- Information presented from research is vague and inadequate.
- Completed research is inadequate to properly complete the task.
- Research presented in an unprepared, haphazard manner.